Dry Cell Kit For Truck Engines of 12 To 25 Liters
This is the system to use for all long haul tractors (semis), most fishing boats and generators up to 25 liters of engine displacement. It is designed to be run 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Each of our systems comes with a 100 Amp PWM and LCD controller/display. These are used to properly control the entire HHO system. They also show the driver what is going on with the cell and system at any time, displaying the volts, amps, percent of power being used, and frequency. For more information on what a PWM is and how it works, please see What is a PWM?
The complete kit includes:
- 1 x Double Stack 12" x 12" x 5" HHO Dry Cell Generator (13 plates). This cell weighs 29 lbs without electrolyte.
- Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM). Our PWM comes with a remote display unit that you can mount in the passenger compartment that will show you your amp draw, pulse frequency, and duty cycle (the percentage of the time that the voltage is high vs the time the voltage is low during each pulse).
- Electronic Enhancer needed for your vehicle.
- 2.5 Gallon electrolyte reservoir with cap and fittings.
- Advanced Dryer Assembly
- 25' of heavy-duty 3/8" hose.
- 25' each of red and black power cable for connection of PWM to battery.
- System installation kit: Includes all the connectors, screws, drain valve, etc that you need to complete a full installation of your system
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 05 May, 2011.